Get your BUC Card Using FSW Online Photo Submission
Here are the steps that have to be completed to get your BUC Card Campus ID:
- You have to be signed up for at least one class.
- Stand in front of a solid background (white preferred) and take a straight-on picture of yourself.
- The picture needs to be from the middle of your chest to a couple of inches above your head (just like the picture on the demonstration card above).
- Make sure:
- No hat or head cover on unless it is for medical or religious reasons.
- Nothing is covering your face.
- Your eyes can be seen in the picture (try the picture without glasses).
- It is only you in the picture.
- Send two pictures to from your BUC email (you@湖北11选5开奖结果bucs.):
- The photo you just took as a jpg.
- A picture of your government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License, or State issued ID Card).
- In the subject line enter your 8-digit student ID# and your name as it appears on your government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License, or State issued ID Card).
- In the body of the email include your mailing address that was submitted to FSW during the Admissions process.
- Once the approval process is completed, your BUC Card will be sent to you in 5 to 10 business days in an envelope from Auxiliary 湖北11选5开奖结果.
- When you receive your BUC Card in the mail, you will need to email from your BUC email (you@湖北11选5开奖结果bucs.). In the subject line enter your 8-digit student ID# and date of birth as it appears on your government issued ID to activate your card.
*If you are replacing an existing BUC Card, you will be notified that there will be a $15 replacement fee added to your student account to complete this transaction.
- Student / Staff ID Card
- Library Access Card
- Financial Aid purchases in Bookstore
- Campus BUC$ purchases at FSW Dining Locations, Bookstore, & Student Printing
- Key Access to Residential Hall – Lighthouse Commons
The BUC Card is the Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果 identification card! This little card is much more than your official ID, from access to student activities and library services to accessing the dorm rooms for on campus residents. Add Campus BUC$ to your BUC Card for on campus purchases at the dining locations, bookstore, or student printing kiosks! When you're on-campus, all you will need is your BUC Card!
|Lee Campus||Charlotte Campus||Collier Campus||Hendry/Glades|
BUC Card Information Office
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果
ATTN: BUC Card
8099 College湖北11选5开奖结果 Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919