The Office of Admissions has transitioned to a remote work environment to ensure the safety of our students and staff. Our office continues to remain open virtually to support prospective students, but we encourage you to seek your answers on our website where possible. If you have specific questions, we ask that you reach out to us via email at . Emails are more easily answered remotely than phone calls.
Please also note, all campus tours and information sessions have been cancelled through May 1. We welcome you to take a virtual tour below, while also creating an account at apply.. These two resources will allow you to check out campus without leaving your 湖北11选5开奖结果, while also providing us your contact information to allow you to stay informed about when we will resume our tour and information session schedules in person. You can also sign up so we can contact you when we host virtual information sessions and other online events.
Other important information that may benefit you during this period of altered operations can be found below:
- Admissions applications – We are still accepting applications for fall 湖北11选5开奖结果 and they can be submitted online at apply..
- Official transcripts*
- High 湖北11选5开奖结果 transcripts – are a requirement for admission/to be accepted to the college. These documents should be sent directly from your high 湖北11选5开奖结果 in an approved electronic format or mailed in an official sealed envelope.
- College湖北11选5开奖结果 transcripts – Transfer students with prior college coursework should request official transcripts from any institution they have attended. Those transcripts should be requested directly from the college/university attended to ensure they are provided in an approved electronic format or mailed in an official sealed envelope.
- Florida residency – All students are classified as non-Florida residents for tuition purposes until a Florida residency declaration and supporting documents are submitted and processed. The residency declaration and related documents can be submitted online at www./admissions/residency.
*Transcripts are considered unofficial if they are not submitted directly from the issuing institution via an approved electronic format (i.e. FASTER, Parchment, etc.) or mailed in an official, sealed envelope. Any documents a student submits that are scanned, not in a sealed envelope, etc. will be considered unofficial and may not be used for admissions or registration purposes.
You are making a great decision about your future! Becoming a student at Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果 will put you on a path to fulfilling your personal and educational goals. To begin, select which student definition best describes you.
Need to update your admissions application to change your entry term?
To update your entry term (the term in which you intend to begin classes), you will need to submit the "Update Entry Term of Existing Application" form following these instructions (PDF). You should only use this form if:
- Your application was created within the last year
- You need to update the semester in which you would like to begin classes at FSW
To update your Academic Program, please contact Academic Advising.
To update any directory information (i.e. address, phone number, etc), complete the Change of Student Data Form and submit to the Office of the Registrar.
Students are required by the state of Florida to complete & submit the Florida Residency Declaration prior to the start of classes in order to be considered for in-state tuition.
Out of State Fee Waiver
Recent State of Florida Statutes qualify some students for a waiver of out of state fees. Click here for more information.
Admissions Application Promo Codes
Admissions applications at FSW require an application fee. The College湖北11选5开奖结果 does not provide promo codes to discount or waive fees; however, graduating high 湖北11选5开奖结果 seniors may be eligible for a national application fee waiver program. Click here for more information.
Financial Aid Information
Students are strongly encouraged to submit a FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid . The Florida SouthWestern School Code is 001477. Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.
Placement Testing Information
Florida Statute 1008.30 describes exemptions and requirements concerning Placement Testing. Visit the Placement Testing website for more information.
Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran's status. The College湖北11选5开奖结果 is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access, or equal opportunity should be addressed to Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer, 8099 College湖北11选5开奖结果 Parkway, Fort Myers, Florida 33919, , or to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, United States Department of Education.
Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果 assesses a non-refundable application fee for all new students. The admissions application is not processed until the admissions application fee is received.
Florida SouthWestern State College湖北11选5开奖结果 reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant and to suspend or dismiss any student whose behavior is not in keeping with the best interests of FSW.